DowkS-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet in Instance

2 posters

Go down

Fleet in Instance Empty Fleet in Instance

Post  dotango Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 am

Fleets are not added in Instances.*fixed*
Rather than confirm the options to go to the next level, he leaves the instance without closing, even if it hit 'H';
* Option to enter the names of the fleet that should go into the instances.*Add ships by cords*

Suggestions:
Very good if you had the option to send multiple fleets simultaneously in an attack.
* Picking up automatically the names of fleets and flight time, making the timing also automatic. Generating an automatic script. Or manual, it helps the same way. With an option to send some fleet a few seconds in front of others. *fixed*

Count Fleet and ships in a battle, super detailed.

Thanks

dotango

Back to top Go down

Fleet in Instance Empty Re: Fleet in Instance

Post  Admin Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 am

The instance is beta-made, put them over the sun and go to the right with your next (5 ships).
It will return to home because it want to check for other thing to do mean while the instance is going. Don't worry, he find back and will next/or end it to begin a new battle.

I'll remake this so the ships can be dynamic placed.

Very good if you had the option to send multiple fleets simultaneously in an attack.
Done!
I'll patch it soon so you can use it Smile

Count Fleet and ships in a battle, super detailed. //exist already in-game as usuall non-cheating plug-ins. May fix some good once for you to choose between.

Admin
Admin

https://dowksbot.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks for your help, tell me if you need any more help or can give me some more TIPS on changes. Smile

Admin
Admin

https://dowksbot.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum